Monday, April 30, 2007

Awesome riding at Misverstand

My desperate deisre to ride was well satisfied yesterday. I went riding with GraZer at Misverstand Dam near Morreesburg .

I must say, I'm feeling really guilty about going riding without the rest of the family. I'm hoping to take everyone for a spin at K-Mountain tomorrow.

What a great place Misverstand is! We had an awesome time. Lots of technical riding with hill climbs, small river crossings rocky river beds and lots of tricky off-camber. Also lots of wide open space to open up.

Cool river bed

Cruising through the wet stuff

GraZer styling through a river crossing

Awesome rocky terrain

RB was in her element. She got nice and dirty in the mud. Took me the whole afternoon today to get her clean again.

RB after her mud bath

GraZer's muddy grin

No comments: