Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Web Heads made me do it

I have never understood what possesses people to keep a diary. I mean come on! Why relive life's painful moments by writing about them in a little book which you don't expect anyone will ever read, but secretly hope they will?

Life is too short to spend a significant percentage of it writing about the past!

Enter the blog. The most efficient and effective way to share those precious moments and pearls of wisdom which deserve to be shared (I think).

My friends craniac and the lush, both accomplished Web Heads have convinced me, without saying a word, that there must be something to blogging. So here I go...

3 comments:

The Lush said...

Brilliant. An excellent first post Wayne. I am so proud.

RobC said...

Well done Wayne... I love the bike pics.

Wayne said...

Thanks Rob. Are you a bike rider?