Thursday, May 24, 2007

Foolish me!

Foolish me!Foolish me!, originally uploaded by WayneTD.

This is a pic of James waiting patiently (not) for Dump to fetch us.

I had one of life's truly humbling experiences this morning!

I pulled in at the petrol station and asked the attendant to fill it up with unleaded. Only problem is I was in Dump's Golf TDI! Eish!

Thankfully I realised what I had done just before starting her up. Dump had to come and tow us to VW. She was very gracious about it. I am so lucky to be married to her! VW are going to drain and flush the tank.

Expensive mistake! I feel like a right royal moron. I am truly humbled.

5 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Nice blog.

My family is into MX and love to ride too. I am bookmarking you and will stop by again.

The Lush said...

Wayne when I do it I'm glad you won't be able to laugh. Nice pic. Did you take with with your N95? ;)

Wayne said...

Thanks very much Connie. There must be some awesome places to ride off-road bikes in Alaska!

Wayne said...

Yes Lush, I took this pic with my N95 (you can actually see it in the pic).

I also wrote and posted this blog entry using the LifeBlog software and Flickr integration on my phone.

I just had my settings slightly wrong so it made the photo a bit big, but other than that I'm well pleased with the results! Pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Eish! Unlucky.