Sunday, May 27, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun

Dump is having a girlie moment. I don't know why she is so depressed about her dirt bike riding progress. Considering she never owned a motorcycle before and considering she was out of action for a while with her knee injury, she should hardly expect to be riding like James "Bubba" Stewart already.

Her rant about cow poo is unfounded. As I recall, I was the one who had patties flung at me when I rode behind her at Duniefontein. As for testosterone, I believe it is advantageous but not essential. Oestrogen generates far more aggression than testosterone - I have the scars to prove it. Girls have the potential to be much better on the track than guys!

As I said when I posted a pic of Dump getting air, how many mothers of four do you know who can do this?

The boys and I are proud of you Dump. You're the only mom I know who realised it was unlikely we would all take up sewing so you got involved in biking with us. You're doing well and we love the fact that you're doing it to be with us. We love you! Don't give up!

No comments: