Tuesday, June 05, 2007

There's a lot of negativity out there...

I haven't been blogging for long (see my first post, The Web Heads made me do it), but in the short time I have, I have noticed that there's a heck of a lot of negativity out there in the blogosphere!

Now don't get me wrong, I have found some great blogs that put a real smile on my dial. There are some excellent writers out there and I am really impressed with the quality of some of the posts I've read, but I am continually amazed at how much unnecessary flaming, whining and moaning goes on.

Maybe I'm being a bit too idealistic? Maybe I'm just naive? Or Maybe I'm just a wuss, but I think the blogoshpere would be a better place if there was more agreeing to disagree, more constructive criticism and less antagonism?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop whining Wayne

Wayne said...

Thanks anon. I didn't think anyone cared. I'm touched that you took the time to read this post and comment :-)